Thursday, July 05, 2007

Going Global

I must admit I wasn't expecting many people to read this blog when I first set out, but looking through my Google Analytics reports I've had visits from every continent now.

Judging by the stats most of you are just viewing 1 page (with the post about EventType dr20r3 leading the way) and are new visitors, but I don't mind that as long as you're finding something useful while you're here.

The returning visitors among you may have noticed a new search bar in the corner, and I debated with myself for ages over whether or not to include it. But, after manually scrolling through (often poorly labelled) posts, I thought it was about time to put one on and see how it looks.

Just make sure you select the "My Blog" radio button if you want to search just my blog.

No comments: