Thursday, June 07, 2007

Some Photos

Taken some photos along the journey and in Orlando. In no particular order:



What I think is ice or snow, viewed from about 40,000 feet over the Atlantic



The view from the Convention Center



I was hoping it was going to be "Prat"



But this being America, it wasn't. By the time the plane had done the "Jesus" bit the "Praise" was dispersing rapidly.



I have no idea what these are, but they're dotted all along the road. Probably pipes for the Morlocks.



Towers. Pink towers.



The (slightly askew) City Beautiful.



Nice view of the Comfort Inn from my hotel room.



Feeding time at Tech Ed.



The heavens open in Orlando, will this relieve the drought? I don't know, but switching the sprinklers on that morning was rather pointless now, wasn't it? ;)



What is it about IT folks and Ninjas? Funny though, more proof that Microsoft do actually have a sense of humour.

No comments: