Thursday, October 04, 2007

Esendex Website Updated

The new style web site went live yesterday afternoon, with surprisingly (but reassuringly) few problems. It's early days yet, and I'm sure we'll get a few calls from people who can't find things in the new format, but it looks like the deployment has been successful.

I was in two minds about posting about this actually, because I've not done that much work on it. I've paired with Neil and Kevin on the odd task, but I think of the developers here I've probably done the least on it.

The new website contains various blogs (like for support, development, and the company as a whole), so please check those out. I've already posted to the development blog, summarising the inbound multipart message update I blogged about here recently.

Right, onto the next story.

No comments: